Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie from Johnstown

SWDetroit

Name is Ken and I am totally addicted to this new world of detailing. Grew up in a car family from Detroit (Grandpa retired from Cadillac) and I washed my car (Plymouth Satellite) constantly in high school. Then I left for College and departed from cars until Matthew Butcher (Adams Employee) introduced me to Adams. Now I'm shining the family Buick until I can purchase my next ride. Looking forward to learning more tricks of the trade.

Edited by SWDetroit

Hey Ken! I live in Johnstown as well (assuming you mean PA and not NY). Take a ride out 22 to Grabiak Chevrolet. Ray carries a full line of Adam's products at the same prices. Saves on shipping, and you help a fairly local business. Plus he's a great guy.

Welcome to the forum!

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Hey Ken! I live in Johnstown as well (assuming you mean PA and not NY). Take a ride out 22 to Grabiak Chevrolet. Ray carries a full line of Adam's products at the same prices. Saves on shipping, and you help a fairly local business. Plus he's a great guy.

Welcome to the forum!

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Thanks for the welcome. It is actually Johnstown Colorado but I do visit PA often for family and Penn State games. I'm pretty spoiled being 30minutes from Adams in Colorado.

Thanks for the welcome. It is actually Johnstown Colorado but I do visit PA often for family and Penn State games. I'm pretty spoiled being 30minutes from Adams in Colorado.

Never knew there was such a place! Learn something new every day. Well, I guess the ride out 22 is out of the question. :lol: