Customer Service 866.965.0400

A new addition to our family, we will call it C-Max

Nascar36

Decided to let our 10 year old Ford Escape go to another home, and added to our family a new Ford C-Max. If you have not heard of this new Ford, do some reading on it. 100% made in America hybrid car that gets 47 miles to the gallon. In an article I read, Ford was so focused that this car must be made and manufactured in the US, they decided to open a new manufacturing plant just to build the specialized transmission. An amazing American made and manufactured Automobile. Our dealership had to do a dealer trade in order to get the one with the options we wanted. Should get it on Tuesday or Wednesday, I will post pictures then.:patriot:

Congrats on the new ride! Let us know what mileage you get.

I will Dave. My salesperson, a long time family friend of ours told me a lot about driving a hybrid car. We said in order to get the most out of any hybrid, you have to drive different. If you drive it like a sports car, you are wasting your money. Also, he told me you will get better mph in the spring, summer, and fall months than you will in the winter. They are rating the car at 47, but I understand from the reading I have done that it will most likely 35 to 42 mpg.:banana: