Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Florida

davidg65

Hi everyone. Brand new to the Adam's family. About to place an order wondering if you can help me out on what to purchase. Have a 2011 Caddy CTS in black that I took delivery a couple of months ago. The paint now has swirls, scratches, water spots and dealer installed holograms. What products do you suggest I use to remove them out. I also have G100 DA, what pads would I need to order here. I'm getting back into detailing my car.

Thanks for the help and advice.

-davidg

Welcome David!

Since you already have the machine I would suggest Adam's Complete Polishing Accessory Kit. All the pads and polishes you will need, plus clay to start with, and MSS for protection. Add an gallon of DS and you should be ready to go!

Contact Adams, or your local dealer - Ash10 Premier Detailing in Ft. Meyers.

Trying to decide what products to get is like sending a kid into a 3 story candy strore. Good luck though. Welcome to the forum, from Broward County.

My advice, get yourself some SSHR, SHR, and FMP for starters. Don't forget a clay bar and detail spray. Once you get that you will need some VRT for the tires and some APC to get them clean first. It's an addiction, before you know it you will own all their products. If you've got the coin, and you're smart, just get the whole kit for $1500 and it should last quite awhile. You will love this stuff!