Customer Service 866.965.0400

newb from nj my truck

lawson4450

Hi my name is Dan im a professional firefighter emt and have had my truck since new with 5 miles on the odometer now it just turned 114,000 miles yesterday. I've used my truck to move several times and to answer fire and ems calls with getting new paint due to some work imperfections that need to be repaired but still for a 10 year old truck i think it looks good.

100_2406.jpg

100_2442.jpg

cabelas08039.jpg

cabelas08030.jpg

thanks guys and no it doesnt there is about 1/2 to 3/4 an inch around each tip and they stick out about 1/2 inch or so and they are double walled tips I have never had any black stuff around them also there is just plain old rubber door molding around each hole and they have never melted and i believe they are the same as the day i had them done.

tmag whats up man how are things how is dolly that s funny amazing what can happen on this here internet thing lol.

Dan,

Things are good Dolly just received her results she is 7 years cancer free, Joe starts driving in March and Jessy is almost as tall as I am.

If you ever decide to travel the <st1:street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Blue Ridge Parkway</st1:address></st1:street>, give me a call.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>