Customer Service 866.965.0400

Guy says he uses this with washes

Laguna

This is what he uses to mix with his soap/water to add a nice shine.

Murphy Wood Floor Cleaner - Concentrated - 2 Bottles (32 oz ea)*|*Meijer.com

Can anyone tell me if this removes wax or know more about the science behind it? It does say cars, but I highly doubt it means the paint.

I guess it works well if you use it on a Woody........ Car.

Been using that stuff for years.............on my wood stuff like doors and cabinets. It's oil based to moistuize your wood. I wouldn't want it on my vehicles. If you have oil on your paint, I doubt if you'd have good luck with wax or glaze, etc. Sounds like a crop of crap to me.

I have heard all types of "ALTERNATIVE" ways and products for detailing cars but I always ask: WHY? would you use anything that was not formulated for the specific use.

You can go to any store like Wally World, Home Cheapo, Peppys and find a cheap wax that is formulated for waxing your car, so why use anything else on your paint.

I have been working on cars for over 40 years and have tried all the alternative methods in the 1970's such as Kerosene, Pledge, Vinyl Floor Cleaner (on tires), Baby Oil, WD40, Peanut Butter, etc. BUT........ As I have gotten older and wiser I found out the best detail products are purchased from Adams.

When ever someone tells me about how good Pledge works I ask them if they would put transmission fluid (ATF) in their power steering system...... Some Ford owners will answer: Yes.