Customer Service 866.965.0400

Free hdmi cables

Schwag one

Sold to crowvet. I will ship them out on Monday morning. You're lucky, someone else on the other forum paid 5 minutes after you did and I refunded their money.

Thanks Chris, I get lucky once in a while:jester:

Jeeze, I wasn't expecting this much interest. I received alot of PM's from cherokeesrt8.com plus email about people posting on the thread asking if there were still available. Daryle sent payment, the literally 5 miniutes later someone from cherokeesrt8 sent payment. I accepted Daryle's as his was first and the other has been refunded. Daryle, I will send the cables on Monday moning and also provide a tracking number for you once they have been sent. Thanks, just don't tell my wife I got rid othe these

Jeeze, I wasn't expecting this much interest. I received alot of PM's from cherokeesrt8.com plus email about people posting on the thread asking if there were still available. Daryle sent payment, the literally 5 miniutes later someone from cherokeesrt8 sent payment. I accepted Daryle's as his was first and the other has been refunded. Daryle, I will send the cables on Monday moning and also provide a tracking number for you once they have been sent. Thanks, just don't tell my wife I got rid othe these

Whats her name so I can make sure and not tell her?:thumbsup: Never any trouble selling stuff for free. Thanks Chris I am redoing my TV and sound systems. These will come in handy