Customer Service 866.965.0400

Met Adam

BSR-1

It's always a pleasure to meet Adam and the crew!

John, I will keep a lookout for ya. I airline out of there every now and then. Always fun to meet up with another addict!

Just remember to bring sushi if you hang out with the Adams crew!

You'll find me in terminal C, AM's. Ask any of the people in blue.

I met Adam and his family at the airport the other day.

He was very approachable and friendly.

There was no attitude of being busy or important, just honestly, Very nice people.

Thank you Adam!

This is the honest reason I chose to buy his products over all the others. When I watched his videos and watched him work on those cars, combined with the fact that his products are made in the USA, it was a no-brainer. He seems like a genuine guy.

There are thousands of products available, some are much cheaper, but I will continue to support and stock my Adam's detailer cart, soley with Adams. :patriot:

This is the honest reason I chose to buy his products over all the others. When I watched his videos and watched him work on those cars, combined with the fact that his products are made in the USA, it was a no-brainer. He seems like a genuine guy.

There are thousands of products available, some are much cheaper, but I will continue to support and stock my Adam's detailer cart, soley with Adams. :patriot:

Well stated!

I think a lot of us forget the importance of buying American products.........the job you save may be your own!