Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lookie what I found on EBay while ZL1 Hunting!

LimitedDodge

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ZL-1 is headed to Atlanta! Extremely kind buyer is a small business owner, has young kids, is super cool, and has an appetite for horsepower....:burnout:

His name is Dean, and his daily drivers are all BLACK!!

Will certainly introduce him to the forum, and his purchase includes one of our $200 GM Licensed Detail Kits....might just be the start of a garage full of perfect black vehicles!

:2thumbs:

The ZL-1 is headed to Atlanta! Extremely kind buyer is a small business owner, has young kids, is super cool, and has an appetite for horsepower....:burnout:

His name is Dean, and his daily drivers are all BLACK!!

Will certainly introduce him to the forum, and his purchase includes one of our $200 GM Licensed Detail Kits....might just be the start of a garage full of perfect black vehicles!

Congrats Adam! What's next? Didn't you put in for one of the new SRT jeeps awhile back?

Man Donny, do you have a great memory! Indeed, might just flip out of our 2yr old 5.7 HEMI Cherokee, and flip into the 2014 SRT-8....has some neat features, and I just like the feel of the Cherokee. Kids like the BIG back seat too!

Man Donny, do you have a great memory! Indeed, might just flip out of our 2yr old 5.7 HEMI Cherokee, and flip into the 2014 SRT-8....has some neat features, and I just like the feel of the Cherokee. Kids like the BIG back seat too!

Nice! That'll be an awesome upgrade :thumbup:

Congrats on the sale Adam

As long as we're talking about the 2014's, anyone catch the new redesigned 2014 Chevy Impala? I like it a lot! Just waiting to see if they come out with an AWD SS model that has been mentioned :D

2012-culture-news-2014-impala-mh-1-1_1280x551.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnFO9oSYFb8]2014 Impala Reveal | Impala | Chevrolet - YouTube[/ame]

Chevy Culture | All-New 2014 Impala: Revealed

Edited by Mark L

Mark that's a good looking car! I didn't see it in the link...is this going to be RWD like the SuperSport?

Unfortunately no, the LS, LT and LTZ models are all FWD :(

Thus why I'm waiting for the official announcement of an SS AWD model, supposed to be coming this fall.

I had a 2008 Chevy Impala SS with the 300HP V8, but it was FWD and I hated it! Plus it got absolutely horrible MPG in the city, was great on the highway though.

It was a nice car, great leather seats with stitched SS logos, but the FWD was a major let down.

My Dad just got a 2013 Chevy Malibu LTZ loaded to the max and it's an awesome car! Beautiful interior and exterior. Ambient lighting inside, push button ignition, HID headlamps, MyLink 7'' LCD screen, he opted for the optional white diamond pearlescent paint with the cocoa/neutral interior. I love the car, but it's just a little too small for my taste. Being 6'4'' I need a larger sedan, and the Impala is exactly what I'm looking for.

I wish GM would make the Chevelle concept (in my sig), I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Edited by Mark L