Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lookie what I found on EBay while ZL1 Hunting!

LimitedDodge

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the sale Adam

As long as we're talking about the 2014's, anyone catch the new redesigned 2014 Chevy Impala? I like it a lot! Just waiting to see if they come out with an AWD SS model that has been mentioned :D

2012-culture-news-2014-impala-mh-1-1_1280x551.jpg

2014 Impala Reveal | Impala | Chevrolet - YouTube

Chevy Culture | All-New 2014 Impala: Revealed

WOW so beautiful:glasses:

I'm not impressed with the impala. Still looks dated... but GM is just taking their old "world" cars and bringing them here.. any GM car that's actually made in the states? Sure corvette.. but most bricks are just Opels.. the camaro was engineered and built down under by Holden..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not impressed with the impala. Still looks dated... but GM is just taking their old "world" cars and bringing them here.. any GM car that's actually made in the states? Sure corvette.. but most bricks are just Opels.. the camaro was engineered and built down under by Holden..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I never understand when people say "looks dated", it's brand new redesign. Compare the 2014 to the 06-13 models and it's a drastic difference.

I feel as though no matter what GM does, they will never please everyone.

I'd rather see Impala's rolling around town versus the 50 million Camry's I get stuck behind constantly, because people believe the whole "Japanese cars are high quality" BS

yeah.. better than their last generation sure.. but compare to Audi, MB or even Kia... And i think the Ford Fusion is perfect.. and .. if they price point the coupe ... i might actually trade my VW in on it..

A4-2-autobild-2014.png

2012_mercedes_benz_c_class_coupe_australia_00a-0104.jpg

The Ford Falcon is the Australian version..

2011-Holden-Commodore-GTS-E2.jpg

2013-ford-fusion-photo-449449-s-1280x782.jpg

6977760817_79bfaf85e7_b.jpg

and the Pontiac "GTO".. that was a car designed and built in Australia as the Holden Monero; at the end of the model's design run.

Holden-Monaro_CV8-Z-2005-wallpaper.jpg

The Pontiac G8 was a nice car... The Holden Commedore

2011-Holden-Commodore-GTS-E2.jpg

the new Opels/Vauxhall that GM are bringing over are nice and have been updated..

this would be cool to replace the "spark"

vauxhall-astra-vxr-2-2014.jpg

imported Opel as a Buick..

2014-Opel-Cascada-Convertible-Side.jpg

Imported Opel Mokka as 2 GM SUVs

Opel-Mokka-Front-Three-Quarter-View-1024x640.jpg

Opel Corsa...

CORSA_2014_FUTURE-.jpg

The new Dodge Dart is actually a really fresh looking "U.S." car.

2013-dodge-dart_100376574_m.jpg

I'll admit the Ford Focus looked good... and Ford is tweaking it.. the ST models are looking good too..

2014-ford-fiesta-st-20_600x0w.jpg

That ZL1 definitely was being taken care of.lol ;)

New Impala looked good at MT CarShow attended.

Seriously thinking of the new Vette but probably going to wait at least a year until the dust settles. Going to be cutthroat out there with many allocations gone and people trying to sell allocations/Dealers over MSRP etc.:(

the camaro was engineered and built down under by Holden..
Camaro is built in Oshawa Ontario. Now being moved back to US for 6th Gen production.

Imho can definitely see the Aston Martin influences in the '14 Fusion. Looks good.:)

Edited by ssbusdrvr

That ZL1 definitely was being taken care of.lol ;)

New Impala looked good at MT CarShow attended.

Seriously thinking of the new Vette but probably going to wait at least a year until the dust settles. Going to be cutthroat out there with many allocations gone and people trying to sell allocations/Dealers over MSRP etc.:(

Camaro is built in Oshawa Ontario. Now being moved back to US for 6th Gen production.

Imho can definitely see the Aston Martin influences in the '14 Fusion. Looks good.:)

Fusion resembles Aston Martin alot,,, look for 007 to drive it... :patriot::bow:

ZL-1 is on a trailer, heading to Atlanta! Sad to see it roll onto the trailer, ad far....far away....

Congrats Dean!:rockon:

Did you post it on uship to transport? Will we see it on shipping wars?

:lol:

That's exactly what I was going to ask!

I hope Adam didn't go with Jarrett, he always scratches the cars

Mark, that guy kills me! He needs to 'retire' from that business or redo his whole towing package

Yeah he's a funny guy to watch. He delivered the Lumberjack statue to my hometown, it was the first episode of Season 2, I believe he was 2 or 3 days late and the owners were very mad. He also put it on his trailer wrong, so all the wind hit the statue and he got like 7 mpg the whole trip :lol:

Yeah he's a funny guy to watch. He delivered the Lumberjack statue to my hometown, it was the first episode of Season 2, I believe he was 2 or 3 days late and the owners were very mad. He also put it on his trailer wrong, so all the wind hit the statue and he got like 7 mpg the whole trip :lol:

Then they asked who the hell would be dumb enough to load it that way. Lol

Then they asked who the hell would be dumb enough to load it that way. Lol

Yeah pretty funny episode.

I've actually eaten at that restaurant a few times and the last time I snapped this picture of the statue and sent a message to Robbie and Jarrett on Twitter. They both responded with laughs.

Lumberjack_zpsdd271806.jpg

Edited by Mark L