Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wife's DD got some Lovin'

2011 Durango w/33k on the clock. Spent 9 hours on this beast yesterday. It wouldn't have taken near this long if I would maintain it a little better.

Started with the interior since it was 30 degrees outside when I started.

Vacuum then used LIC and LC on everything. The seats were nasty. The first pic shows a 50/50 on one of the seats.

When I started washing I was surprised it was still beading water. It was last coated with QS in late October/early November. The second pic shows the beading. There was less beading on the sides so I decided to wash, clay, glaze, and wax. All the chrome was treated to a layer of BG and the tires and vinyl trim was given a nice coat of SVRT. I also put the glass sealant on the windows.

Sorry, I don't have any interior after pics. If requested I'll take some and post them this evening.

Enough blabbering, here are the pics:

Edited by InDepthAutoDetailing

Great work, thats a good 50/50 shot

Thanks. I wish I would've used the Nikon instead of the iphone. I get lazy like that sometimes.:loser:

Nice Len!

Thanks.

Very nice!

Thanks.

Great job as always bud! I'd be embarrassed to let you see my truck right now. I'm planning on giving it a good bath this weekend if the weather holds out.

Matt, I can guarantee that your truck doesn't look as bad as mine.:lolsmack: Soon I'm doing a complete detail on mine for some drastic before and after pics.