Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tips for waterless wash newbie?

pdisme

Question

I'm going to try waterless wash for the first time in the morning. I haven't washed my Nissan for about nine months so it of course got filthy as it's an outside car. I started working on it Saturday, got the wheels, bottom bits and finally a wash in. Took the entire day Sunday claying it because of how bad it was. Today I got polishing done but ran out of light so I couldn't get sealant on. Of course it's going to get wet tonight and collect dust and other crap and I really don't feel like going through the whole wash and dry again in the morning to waste even more time, so figured waterless sounded like a good idea to hopefully get this baby wrapped up tomorrow.

Any tips on how best to use it, or things to watch out for?

I only got the one ww towel, it just rained last night, so that the truck is covered in dirt from the wind. I'm thinking that this is too much for ww to handle

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

You may be surprised! Try it in a little area and check your results... I've tried the Adam's Waterless Wash and was very satisfied with how well it worked.

You may be surprised! Try it in a little area and check your results... I've tried the Adam's Waterless Wash and was very satisfied with how well it worked.

I did use it the other day with light dust, but this is legitimate dirt

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

My advise is to take your time! The product is excellent but with a bad technique you could end up doing some damage. If you have a flashlight or inspection light like the Brinkmann handy you can inspect your paint afterwards to ensure that you aren't causing damage.