Customer Service 866.965.0400

Eagles or Cardinals?

Marylander

The Iggles are good at getting to the NFC Championship game but usually not too good once they are there. But I think their blitz will give Warner trouble and if Westbrook is healthy enough to be effective I'll take them anyways.

Iggles 31 Cards 27

And the same goes for the Steelers, good at getting there but not so good once they are there. But this time they will be good enough as the Ravens have some key inquries.

Pitt 17 Balt 13

But an hour from now I may have to edit this when I change my mind again :jester::jester::jester:

The Iggles are good at getting to the NFC Championship game but usually not too good once they are there. But I think their blitz will give Warner trouble and if Westbrook is healthy enough to be effective I'll take them anyways.

Iggles 31 Cards 27

And the same goes for the Steelers, good at getting there but not so good once they are there. But this time they will be good enough as the Ravens have some key inquries.

Pitt 17 Balt 13

But an hour from now I may have to edit this when I change my mind again :jester::jester::jester:

Yea, I think the Eagles will make it to the show but probably lose to the Ravens or the Steelers. They just don't seem to have what it takes to win the really big game.