Customer Service 866.965.0400

More mods to the G8 Today, Wheels and Suspension!

BlownG8GT

haha! I know what you mean.

After 130mph I watch everything blur.

Rodger that!

it cracks me up when people (not you by any means) compare this car @ 31K to a 100+K BMW. The G8 GT is nice, do not get me wrong...very nice for the money....but it is not an M5.

Rodger that!

it cracks me up when people (not you by any means) compare this car @ 31K to a 100+K BMW. The G8 GT is nice, do not get me wrong...very nice for the money....but it is not an M5.

Oh I know, but isn't it cool that you would smoke me in the 1/4 mile for 1/3 the price? I know that would give me a great feeling.

How much was your supercharger kit?

Edited by eleven357

Oh I know, but isn't it cool that you would smoke me in the 1/4 mile for 1/3 the price? I know that would give me a great feeling.

How much was your supercharger kit?

yeah, it does do an ego good when you beat a 75K ZO6 ;) The blower kit lists out a 6900 bucks....I am the sales manager there, so I got a deal ;)

Looks great Brian!

• 3 months later...

Do you guys want to race me... 820 foot pounds of torque at 1400 rpm!! 6spd first gear 5.61, rear end 3:73!!! I can hit 38 lbs of boost! :cool:Oh and the truck weights close to 4 tons!:lolsmack:

I think that is the best looking white car I have seen on this site. White, like silver, is funny....many people think it won't shine which you have dis-proved for sure. Nice job! I test drove one of those cars and was very impressed. If not for all the snow around here I think I'd have one.

I think that is the best looking white car I have seen on this site. White, like silver, is funny....many people think it won't shine which you have dis-proved for sure. Nice job! I test drove one of those cars and was very impressed. If not for all the snow around here I think I'd have one.

Thank you VERY much!