Customer Service 866.965.0400

new svrt application product??

hemi1300

Question

read a post a few weeks back, Dylan mentioned we would all be very happy with the upcoming product they have for applying svrt to more aggressive tires, like all terrains. Curious what is in the works, any slight hints? Drives me nutz sometimes applying svrt with the sponge on my all terrains, works ok if i mix a spray bottle with water, but can't wait to see what the new svrt product is

12 answers to this question

Lol, anxiously waiting for Dylan to chime in and give us an idea of what the latest svrt option is. Already have a gallon of the new detail spray on hand and just ordered the new wheel cleaner last night, can't wait for this!

Mook showed a sneak picture of it when he did the detail on that blue rx-8 a week or so ago. All it showed was the spray head, and it's mist aimed at the tires iirc. Don't feel like finding it haha

sent from your HTC Rezound

Any hints on a timeframe? I'm trying to hold-out so I can order all this new stuff at once.

I can say that we are still a ways out on final development of this new stuff. Still too many questions we need to answer. :2thumbs: