Customer Service 866.965.0400

[PHOTOS] Adam's Detail Clinic - Jan 18 in AZ!

Hey Fred, we demo products all day for 5 straight days in 100+ degree temps every August in Reno, at Hot August Nights::thumbsup:

It's a cooker, but the products do perform in those temperatures, believe it or not! (I tend to breakdown, however, and lose steam after a few hours!):explode:

I can attest to that !! :2thumbs:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/s-147-jeff-james.aspx

lol so the clinic was sunday...i went home and did some more work on the car. yesterday after work i decided i should clay bar it...today its polishing and waxing. tomorrow will be claybarring the wheels and undercarriage spray. then its on to the interior lol. figure hopefully by Friday evening I will be done detailing it....

i think i caught something at the clinic...detailing trully is a sickness lol

(Ive been trying to remember to take pics along the way, when im done ill post some pics up in the before and after in case anyone wants to see. it was trully horrible looking at the clinic except for the side that got buffed that day, so this should be a pretty good transformation)

:lolsmack:

lol so the clinic was sunday...i went home and did some more work on the car. yesterday after work i decided i should clay bar it...today its polishing and waxing. tomorrow will be claybarring the wheels and undercarriage spray. then its on to the interior lol. figure hopefully by Friday evening I will be done detailing it....

i think i caught something at the clinic...detailing trully is a sickness lol

(Ive been trying to remember to take pics along the way, when im done ill post some pics up in the before and after in case anyone wants to see. it was trully horrible looking at the clinic except for the side that got buffed that day, so this should be a pretty good transformation)

did you buy your porter cable???

no....doing everything by hand so its taking all week instead of just a day lol. cant wait till i can afford the pc.

laid down the polish today. 6 hours of rubbing by hand....PITA!!!! but looks sooo good now

Adam, you guys did a great job with the clinic. Thanks a million. I learned a ton of stuff. Thanks for working so hard to constantly improve on products that are simply the best I've ever used. :2thumbs: I can't wait for the new paste wax. I'm thinking I might be the first Z06 to have some of it applied to the roof? :D

I think the best part of the clinic was having the owner of Adam's Polishes demonstrating his products on your car. What an honor. The crew did a great job finishing up too. Thanks again Adam. Great job!

Steve

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

IMG%5D

no....doing everything by hand so its taking all week instead of just a day lol. cant wait till i can afford the pc.

laid down the polish today. 6 hours of rubbing by hand....PITA!!!! but looks sooo good now

suck...

anytime you want to shoot down here to tucson and i'll help you out!!!

(with the porter cable of course. you can do your own "rubbing" on your own time!!!)