Customer Service 866.965.0400

[PHOTOS] Adam's Detail Clinic - Jan 18 in AZ!

Wonderful Clinic!!! Thank you to Adam and the crew for taking your time to do this...

here's the pics I took, I shoulda got more...

hmm, coulda swore I had more. Well hope Jason posts the ones he took!!

Thanks again for taking the time to do this guys!!

Edited by Adam

I am with you Brain, we need a Chi Town Detail Clinic. Hopefully Adam detailed that Dodge Ram and I dont mean the red one. Great lookin turnout and the row of Lightning was a nice touch. JIMMY

Talking to me? I don't think there is anyone with the name brain on the forum..

jk just playin around with ya. Lol. :cheers:

I no there is an adams distributor in mundeline called hp performance. I wonder if they would be willing to have a clinic?

Edited by bigred vette

Great to see friends, and meet new ones in Scottsdale! Thanks to all who came out, and spent your Sunday morning with us.

How did we do? What would you like to see us do better?

Thanks again, Adam:D

Ya did great. Would have been nice to have more time with ya. But I know ya were missing your daughter Adam so dont blame ya for wanting to get going. And once again thanks a ton to you all for taking the time to do this for us. Really look forward to another clinic in the future. Have some more questions that It would be nice to get a professionals opinion about. Also I heard something about new products in developement so would be nice to get to see that stuff firsthand.

Was great meeting you Adam(and sorry for being so loud, I'll be alot quieter next time lol)

You did an excellent job, Adam....as usual.

Only one thought comes to mind............. more In & Out Spray and don't forget the #1 Metal Polish........... :lol:

It was great getting to spend time out there with you learning more about the art of detailing. I think everyone in our group learned something new.

Thanks again !! :thumbsup:

I forgot I didn't have under carriage spray on the wheel wells, had to spend the afternoon scraping that stuff off. Also found out that the wheels were coated in a film after that was done.

I do need a bottle of #1 and #2 metal polish :)

Oh and using the orbital with the microfiber towel under it, why didn't I think of that! I'll be doing a full rub down soon as my paints been abused as much as my tires.

Thank you all for a great time and wonderful products!

. . . . . .Only one thought comes to mind............. more In & Out Spray and don't forget the #1 Metal Polish........... :lol: . . . . .. :thumbsup:

Can you believe we didn't have any Metal Polish #1 to show, let alone sell??!!! Man, that' was a brain-fart if we ever had one.:eek:

Hey Adam,

It was a great clinic I learned alot and had a great time, probably spent too much but at least I will have a clean car to sleep in when the wife finds out.

Thanks again, I look forward to the next one, maybe in the summer when its 100+ outside at 10 am. What a test?

Hey Fred, we demo products all day for 5 straight days in 100+ degree temps every August in Reno, at Hot August Nights::thumbsup:

It's a cooker, but the products do perform in those temperatures, believe it or not! (I tend to breakdown, however, and lose steam after a few hours!):explode:

lol so the clinic was sunday...i went home and did some more work on the car. yesterday after work i decided i should clay bar it...today its polishing and waxing. tomorrow will be claybarring the wheels and undercarriage spray. then its on to the interior lol. figure hopefully by Friday evening I will be done detailing it....

i think i caught something at the clinic...detailing trully is a sickness lol

(Ive been trying to remember to take pics along the way, when im done ill post some pics up in the before and after in case anyone wants to see. it was trully horrible looking at the clinic except for the side that got buffed that day, so this should be a pretty good transformation)