Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another WOW! By adams

REDMK6GLI

Question

So washed my car yesterday for the first time with adams car shampoo/wash mits and two grit guard buckets. Bar none the best car washing material ive ever used. The lather that the shampoo produced IMO was never seen with any car wash from other manufacturers ive used.

The best part about the wash is now my new found love for the great white drying towel. By far and away the most soft and absorbent drying towel ive ever owned! This thing with the car soaking wet with water and adams detail spray dried the entire car and didnt need to be rung out once! As of right now adams products that i have tried have well exceeded my expectations:thumbsup:

5 answers to this question

So washed my car yesterday for the first time with adams car shampoo/wash mits and two grit guard buckets. Bar none the best car washing material ive ever used. The lather that the shampoo produced IMO was never seen with any car wash from other manufacturers ive used.

The best part about the wash is now my new found love for the great white drying towel. By far and away the most soft and absorbent drying towel ive ever owned! This thing with the car soaking wet with water and adams detail spray dried the entire car and didnt need to be rung out once! As of right now adams products that i have tried have well exceeded my expectations:thumbsup:

That stuff is awesome!!! When I was out of it, I used Meguire's Gold Class shampoo, and there was just something different in the look after I was done. Almost like it just wasn't as silky smooth looking -- can't explain it though.