Customer Service 866.965.0400

How long does it last you?

EPHIOS

Question

17 answers to this question

I use mine to clay bar as well as use it when I am drying my car. Door jambs, wheels, interior and around the house it gets used. A gallon will last me most of the detailing season so 5 or 6 good months of washing weekly.

That's a pretty long time for a gallon of Detail Spray. Man, this product is so addicting. It will probably just last me about two months, the way I use it almost everyday.

It is very dusty here in Vegas. So, everytime I take out my car, I have to make it look good.

depends on what you have, how often you wash and if you detail on the side. I have 2 cars and wash each car probably once a week or every other week; no other cars. I bought my gallon early fall 2012 and have a about a half gallon left. I did clay both cars once as well this season.

Depends on how many vehicles you plan on detailing. How much you plan on washing your vehicle.

I had 5 gallons used 3 last year .. plus I have the new formula kit that was offered recently that I have not touched yet.

Wife is convinced I drink this stuff.

Really just depends how much you wash your cars. The gto I wash about once a month, since it only gets driven 1-2 times a month and sits in the garage the rest of the time. My accord I wash about once every 2-3 weeks. So a gallon lasts me close to two years

I got the 5 gallon about a year ago and have around 3 gallons left. I slowed way down on usage after getting my master blaster or I would probably be finishing my second five gallon jug. Three cars to clean.

I go through about a gallon a month. Maybe more. With the new recipe, I have found I am using less to prime pads, and also clay.

Do you have a detailing business? Or all this Detail Spray for your car?

I go through about a gallon a month. Maybe more. With the new recipe, I have found I am using less to prime pads, and also clay.

And I bought 5 gallons of the old stuff a couple weeks before it was released. Booooo.

I need to use more around the house I guess. Air Freshener?

And I bought 5 gallons of the old stuff a couple weeks before it was released. Booooo.

I need to use more around the house I guess. Air Freshener?

I been using it around the house, especially the electronics.

Yikes I don't know. I buy 5 gallons at a time. Sometimes THAT lasts 4 months sometimes 2 months. But my rate of consuption is a lot higher than 95% of the people on here. LOL.

Make sense. You have a detailing business.

Make sense. You have a detailing business.

Even with a business, we don't use as much as you would think. I think we use it far more efficiently. Which is why I don't think we will ever buy in greater than 5-gallons. When you have 55 gallons sitting around, it tends to get used.

With Great Detail Spray comes great responsibility.