Customer Service 866.965.0400

Reasons to love Super VRT

tuckdaddy

I took the FR-S out on a run to the twisted sisters here in the hill country of Texas out in leaky. I had gathered a group from FT86Club and we all set out and ended up driving 337,336,335. RR 337 was relatively clean and only had minor brake dust and some dust from the road. When we hit 336 and 335 the roads have had some good shoulder work done to parts of them this leaving ungodly large amounts of white construction gravel/rock dust all over the place.

Before the run I got the car all cleaned up and looking concours clean, pulled out all the stops. Part of that included dressing the trim and returning my weathered plastic back to the rich deep black with the Super VRT.

Pics before said run.

y3y5une3.jpg

ge8adu3a.jpg

The rear valence got the brunt of the dust buildup and looked like this,

9e9uvere.jpg

And after essentially wetting the paint and hitting it with only water it looked like I had just dressed it even after 250+ miles of hard dusty driving!

vu7anuvu.jpg

And the finished product after washing the entire car!

unytury2.jpg

tugupady.jpg

Thanks Guys! heres some beading for you! love the color it sees nothing but Adams Products! the shine is going on 3 months Americana and BG combo! When i sheet wash/dry it i rarely need a towel for anything other than the door jams and the nooks and crannies and wheels.

zuve5epu.jpg

uqa3a7e3.jpg

Edited by tuckdaddy

It's called asphalt and is the same color as the dark shadow grey metallic. My pops tacoma has the Black Sand Pearl paint and have to say it's a royal pain to maintain...Looks good cleaned up though!