Customer Service 866.965.0400

Impressed by first time use of detail spray and the great white towel

Longhauler

Question

Used the detail spray and the great white towel for the first time the other day to dry my truck off. I wish I would of had these products years ago I couldn't believe the difference it made. I'm ordering the gallon container of detail spray and a couple more towels for my 5th wheel next. Can't wait to use the polishes since the spray and towel worked so good.

5 answers to this question

Used the detail spray and the great white towel for the first time the other day to dry my truck off. I wish I would of had these products years ago I couldn't believe the difference it made. I'm ordering the gallon container of detail spray and a couple more towels for my 5th wheel next. Can't wait to use the polishes since the spray and towel worked so good.

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Just start buying the gallon refills. You're going to go through this stuff fast b/c you won't believe the difference it makes.

Your in luck, Today's Daily Special.......

Adam's Daily Special - 24 Hours of Shine & Savings!!

Don't forget to use "shine on" for your forum 10% off.