Customer Service 866.965.0400

Project Patriot Suggestion

RKCamaro13

Question

6 answers to this question

We had originally thought about having them laser etched with the #XXX of 250 on the bottom or side... it just started to add too much to the cost.

I'll talk to the warehouse guys in the morning and see if we can get them to write the number on the inside of the box lid or on one of the tabs so you guys know.

For those that requested the signatures, we'll put what number it is on those for sure.

We had originally thought about having them laser etched with the #XXX of 250 on the bottom or side... it just started to add too much to the cost.

I'll talk to the warehouse guys in the morning and see if we can get them to write the number on the inside of the box lid or on one of the tabs so you guys know.

For those that requested the signatures, we'll put what number it is on those for sure.

Hey Dylan please tell the warehouse artist that I want a drawing of Batman riding a dinosaur on my box for my Grandson.:) I will be sure to put it on Instagram. :thumbsup:

WTH? You guys are funny! I want my wax!!! Feel free to tell me what number I was. I have to be one of the first ten.

Sent from my miniaturizer via tap dancing...