Customer Service 866.965.0400

2014 Camaro Z/28 anyone?

Chewy

Needs a reboot? IMO. Sorry to all the New Camaro owners not retro at all IMO. If I won one I would sell it. Nice to have the original Z back though !

Their not trying to be retro. That phase is over. This car is built for track performance and so far all the negative comments have been about aesthetics. If you do win one, please sell it to me for 15% off, free shipping and a bonus single soft towel ;)

I'd buy one! I guess the Z28 would replace the ZL1

No, it's the middle child. You have to remember it's getting the LS7 which is still awesome but getting old. Im sure the ZL1 will see its updates, hopefully some carbon ceramic brakes and a Supercharged version of the LT1.

Now I really want one. Gona have to do twice as many details though.

Its about time Chevy brought back the Z/28. I owned two Z/28s in my life and was hoping they would release another one.

I know people here are drooling over this thing but the tail lights Im not a fan of. they do resemble the old 69s though but they also look like they came from an Acura.

The color is pretty cool. Im a white fan always was and this one is pretty wild.

The price is probably going to be crazy. Looking forward to seeing it personally.

Im pleased that Chevy GM brought the nameplate back again.

Wish GM still offered the Trans Am.

Edited by Mongosg8

I am surprised the SS and Z28 switched roles for the 5th gen. Before the SS was the premium performance version now it's the Z28...

LOVE the new tail lights, and white is the best color imho.

I am surprised the SS and Z28 switched roles for the 5th gen. Before the SS was the premium performance version now it's the Z28...

LOVE the new tail lights, and white is the best color imho.

the Z28 was originally the "race ready" version of the camaro back in the muscle car era. it took a wrong turn somewhere down the road, but now its back to what it was meant to be :2thumbs: