Customer Service 866.965.0400

My New Detailing Company Video

dipolley

So, I have been trying to learn Adobe Premier Pro and had a bunch of clips and photos from the last year and decided to put a video together. Nearly all the cars were detailed by me (with exception of three very very fast cars you will see in action but detailing was involved...sort of. OK I was present and they are just cool.). And all of them were detailed only using Adam's Polishes! Go U.S.A.

From 2:17 to 2:20 there is a bit of an homage to Dylan and Mook. (Von Kleisting Facemelt!!)

Some of the local Denver folks will see some familiar cars and there may be a few familiar faces for everyone.

Special thanks to the ENTIRE Adam's crew. Without your support for the last year and a half I could never have detailed any of these cars. Thank You.

can't see it on mobile.

I had a couple of people tell me that. Unfortunatly, when viewed on a mobile device the video SAYS it it something I must do but because I used a copywritten song, no mobile viewing is allowed.

See, still learning.

John, those transitions took some time. I had to adjust them little by little on all three axises until they lined up as close to perfect as possile. Personally my favorite is the B/W to Color transition in the begining with the jet cars timed to the music.

Thanks for the comments guys and gals.

Edited by dipolley