Customer Service 866.965.0400

Great White Drying & Utility towels

Mlaforge

Question

Hi guys, to begin, I was able to use for the 1st time my adams products, or at least some of them. Very happy with the results. I washed my car and used a great white drying towel to dry the car and a utility towel for the door jams. My question, how do I wash both of these towels? I don't yet have the revitalizer that I guess I should be using. How should I was them, with what and probably not together right? Appreciate your help. :help:

5 answers to this question

I use All free & clear. No scents are harsh chemicals.

I'm not sure about the new utility towels but the old ones would bleed onto the other white towels. But now that they're gray it might be ok. Not sure.

Dreft or woolite also work.

Before the revitalizer I used what others mentioned. A scent free, fabric softener free detergent. To spot clean them I spray APC on the crud and agitated the towel. Use it on both towels. And only wash with like colors! So whites with whites, colors with colors, and if your utility towels are the original black ones, do them separately too!

It really does work. Did a great job. Just threw away 3 chamois,,,,, will never use them again. I am one that does not get hung up in hype,,, if it is BS or trash I will be the first to say so. Have always believed the truth is always the shortest road anywhere. This thing is great !!!!!!!!!!! Expensive but what the hell !!!!