Customer Service 866.965.0400

Free corvette

Oh yeah, that's right everyone. I'm giving aay my corvette! The dealership gave this to us when we bought my wife's Tahoe. I've used it twice and just didn't like how it drove. Hehe I thnk this thing retailed for like $50ish. But it was free to us and I'm just sick of looking at it on my desk. I don't have original packaging. Trust me when I say it has not been driven hard or beaten on. Anyone want a corvette mouse? I suppose I can give it a quick detail before sending it off. I'll pay shipping as its a PITA having PayPal collect fees.

485f9d4ef6c96ad8581d7124e8420bad_zps09619cb4.jpg

4c52ec40541923b5004b9c1651803a20_zpsd84de16b.jpg

Edited by Schwag one

^^ sorry, but its first come first serve. Ron gets it. Ron PM me your address and will get it shipped out today. I'll pay shipping, I just switched credit unions and changing the paypal accout info isn't something I want to deal with until I absolutely have to.

Ron, I just left the post office, the gal said you should hopefully receive it by Thursday. You're going to need to detail it after as shipping can be hell on earth for paint. Let us know once you receive it! Return the kind gesture to someone else...

I hope you switched to RIA... It's like a block from your house! lol

I don't even use a mouse anymore. I have a MagicPad® that I LOVE. Will use nothing else...

Ron, I just left the post office, the gal said you should hopefully receive it by Thursday. You're going to need to detail it after as shipping can be hell on earth for paint. Let us know once you receive it! Return the kind gesture to someone else...

Will do Chris, Thank again.

I hope you switched to RIA... It's like a block from your house! lol

I don't even use a mouse anymore. I have a MagicPad® that I LOVE. Will use nothing else...

I actually just left RIA because I've had nothing but problems with them. I just moved everything over to IH, I've been a member for years and finally made to full switch. What is this so called 'MagicPad' you speak of?! Post a pic as I'm driving and don't want to google it...but I'm on a forum typing a novel. Odd

I actually just left RIA because I've had nothing but problems with them. I just moved everything over to IH, I've been a member for years and finally made to full switch. What is this so called 'MagicPad' you speak of?! Post a pic as I'm driving and don't want to google it...but I'm on a forum typing a novel. Odd

lol, I'm an Apple Fan Boy (AFB) ;)

Yeah, we're US bank peeps, but my wife still has an account at IH. I like US since my mortgage is with them as well. Makes paying it SUPER simple and instantaneous. I know many have this, but the app that allows you to take a picture of a check to deposit it is the BOMB!!! It costs .50¢, but it's cheaper than driving to the bank all the time. :thumbsup:

Thanks Chris,

Got the Vett and she runs great. A little Detail Spray and she shines and even runs smooth on my old HP Tablet. I really like the light up headlights. I have to find something to put up for the Pay-It-Forward to keep going. You Da Man.....

Thanks again,

Ron

post-9574-136818100646_thumb.jpg