Customer Service 866.965.0400

No more car to polish

Green Machine

The title says it all. My Magnum R/T is officially gone. Last night at approximately 22:50 she lost her life and almost took me with it. I was driving to work and another car blew through a stop sign then stopped then continued across two lanes of traffic and I braked doing about 45 trying to avoid her and bam front impact for me and drivers side door of her new BMW X5. I hit her spun her around and then she rolled backwards.well the mag took the brunt and she was a trooper airbag deployed doing its job seat belt kept me in the seat. Airbag burn on my hand and face and seat belt bruising across my shoulder.

That's the good news. The bad well car is gone and I have ligament damage to my light foot along with some shattered bones that are gonna need some screws and plates to get me good again. A lot of rest and rehab ahead. Going in Monday for a consult and Tuesday surgery? RIP Magnum!!!

post-6026-136818100636_thumb.jpg

Whaaaaaaaaaaaatt??!!!

Chase an you believe it???? I am no longer an LX owner. Might look at the new Durango R/T but my wife is very turned off to dodge right now. Lost my first Mag and now my second one. You know what the next step is SRT. May go for a good used Challenger in a couple of years. I have a really good surgeon lined up!!! One of the best from what I am told.

Ouch!

Hope you heal well and have a fast recovery!

If you end up having PT, be sure to ask the therapists how you can use polishing time on a new ride as part of your therapy. ;)

Dave sorry I can double like this post because I do brought a smile to my face thanks!

Sorry to hear about the car! Glad your alive! I'm kinda close, if you need anything...

Brian thanks but I have an amazing family. I am glad too. It was very surreal after the accident everything was in slow motion. Was on a board neck brace cat scan MRI and you name I got it!

Guest Gone & Forgotten

That totally sucks...

Happy you are still with us to talk about it.

Hoping recovery is simple and you get back on the car lot and find another one to love and polish.

Keep us posted.

Patrick you ain't kidding. The EMT said I was very lucky. Thanks to my 2 ton sled! We will see its my wife's choice now and the only replacement for the mag would be a challenger srt8 of course. But I am not gonna be able to drive for a while.