Customer Service 866.965.0400

Paint correction: 1966 Chevelle SS 396

I love me some Chevelle, especially the 64-67. Great job! Is there any reason why you didn't use the new detail interior products? - not trying to criticize, but I just want some general insight from a pro. please no hate mail or Pm's who knows maybe Chase didn't have a large supply of the new. Ha!

Thanks so much everyone! This was a FUN car to work on! Preciate y'all very much!

I love me some Chevelle, especially the 64-67. Great job! Is there any reason why you didn't use the new detail interior products? - not trying to criticize, but I just want some general insight from a pro. please no hate mail or Pm's who knows maybe Chase didn't have a large supply of the new. Ha!

I didn't have that product (matter of fact it wasn't even released yet) when I did this car. My threads are created when I have time to do so, not immediately after I do the car. Otherwise I TOTALLY would've used it, this interior was perfect for it!! :)

Correct Doug, no Americana applied simply due to time and product cost.....

The one thing you gotta remember for ME doing this as a business, is people get what they PAY FOR (and I always do a little extra anyway, to give them that EXCEPTIONAL service & finished product. As in this case, he didn't pay for the full interior makeover that I gave him). So not every single job is gonna be done to the "maximum" like I would do on my Charger, simply because they didn't pay for it. :)

I don't know how I missed this thread!:help: Chase as usual, everything you touch just seems to melt! Car turned out great, and you seem to be very happy with your career choice!!!! Congrats Bro!!!!!!!!