Customer Service 866.965.0400

hey looks whats up and running again!

Big O

I just recently joined this forum a few days ago and every night before bed i would read thru it. When i couldn't get on the other day, i was like.. ok.. check my phone instead of computer to see if problem happened.. yep. Ok, turn off my phone wireless and go on 4g to see if problem happened.. yep. Ok, go to work and try it on that network.. problem.. yep

Needless to say to felt totally lost

Glad it's back up!

I had correspondence with Dylan on the issue and it's kind of funny...

3 weeks ago their current host set them up with a cloud based server... The name of the host is... Wait for it... "Worlds Best Hosting" Hahaha... I got a chuckle out of that one!

Chris

I also work in IT and here is one of my favorite quotes when things go wrong.

It came from The developers at Texas Insturment and the developers did not supply a description for one of the error numbers, which they said was for debugging and could never occur in the field. When pressed for a description it was printed in the documentation. Well, TI-FORMS had only been in the field a short time when this error started occuring at almost every installation when TI-FORMS was used. I am sure that this was resolved very quickly.

I think there are some of you who sure can relate to it.

"Shut Her Down Clancy Shes Pumping Mud"

Edited by Pure-Vision

I had correspondence with Dylan on the issue and it's kind of funny...

3 weeks ago their current host set them up with a cloud based server... The name of the host is... Wait for it... "Worlds Best Hosting" Hahaha... I got a chuckle out of that one!

Chris

:lolsmack:

I always laugh whenever anything claims to be the "World's Best." Besides the fact that "best" is often subjective and what's best for one might not be best for another, by claiming to be world's best it implies that they've compared it to every other option available. There's only one authority that I trust when making claims about "in the world," and that's these guys:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpDdQaS73eM]The best quotes In the world - Jeremy Clarkson - YouTube[/ame]

I believe this calls for a......

"Adam's Is Sorry For Making Our Loyal & Always Amazing Forum Members For Going Crazy Due To Our Server Issue Special Sale"

25% off with Free Shipping to forum members only.

Who's with me?!?! :D