Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member from Canada with G8 & pics

Periodic

Hey guys,

New to this forum after continuously reading about the daily specials on the GRRR8.net forum. I took advantage of the spring special and ordered my first adams products; VRT, detail spray and clay bar. Little starter pack, and a great deal at the time. Regretting now not getting more.

My first impressions are spot on with every other good word I've heard about Adams. I'm hooked now. I sampled the clay bar on the C-pilar and was completely blown away with how much contamination was on my paint. Am looking at purchasing the PC polisher, and a 3 stage machine polish kit. I've realized that until I get the polish there is no point in claying the whole car. Need to comit a whole weekend to the paint and fix the paint chips on my G8.

Here are a few recent pics of my car, which I hope can be returned to top notch shape shortly.

20130414_182118.jpg

20130414_182132.jpg

20130414_182303.jpg

20130414_182049_1.jpg

Thanks for looking. I look forward to absorbing as much information from this forum as I can.

Edited by Periodic

Looks.awesome!! Cool wjeels man. Needs the rear debadged and some tint lol

I have a partial debage right now. "Pontiac" and dealer sticker were pealed off the day I picked up the car. GM chicklets are next, and possibly the rear arrowhead. The "GT" and "G8" will stay.

I think my fiancé is planning on getting me tint for my birthday..:thumbup:

Welcome! I would say put more thought into getting the flex first. Everyone I know with one wishes they started with that.

Id love the flex but I have a hard enough time justifying a 140 PC over a 40 dollar autoparts store special.

Thanks for the compliments!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

welcome to the forum.

what wheels are those. they look good on the g8

Thanks for the compliment! Alot of searching went into find the right wheels, these were #2, but #1 (VMR 701 was out of stock). Am happy with my decision now!

They are Avant Garde M510's, just released this winter. I believe I was the first G8 to have them. In staggered fitment the rears centercaps didn't fit the stock hub due to 2 reason. 1-axle stud stuck out too far, and 2-the tabs for the caps conflicted with the hub itself.

Solution, grind the axle stud down flush with the axle nut, and file the tabs down about 3mm, and they fit.

Also, I went 19x9.5 ET40 on the rear with a 285 tire. Needless to say, these don't quite work with the stock fenders, so I paid a local guy to do a flush fender lip roll and he also pulled the fenders out about 3/8" on each side. Now have plenty of room and haven't rubbed yet.

i went with 20x9 camaro wheels all around on my g8. with 275 all around too.

don't like the staggered set up rather be all squared.

actually just got my car back this past weekend.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5Lu_IRuEY]Pontiac G8 Cold Start 229/236 624/615 112 LSA - YouTube[/ame]