Customer Service 866.965.0400

Love / Hate Review

teamcrossworks

Question

This past weekend, I finally got to use some of the new items I purchased over the winter and this is how I rated them...

Generac 2700 PSI Pressure Washer - LOVE IT! I bought this primarily so I could use a foam cannon but it truly makes the whole wash process easier. Easy to start and works great. IMHO worth the extra effort to set it up.

MTM Foam Cannon - LOVE IT! Simple, well constructed and works as seen in the many YouTube videos. Lots of fun.

Adam's Premium Car Wash - LOVE IT! I always loved this shampoo but was curious if it would work as well as some others advertised specifically for the foam cannons. I couldn't be happier; 2 oz mixed with warm water and the suds are unbelievable, dwell time long and Adam's shine unbeatable. :2thumbs:

Adam's Blaster Sidekick - LOVE IT! What a great addition to my drying process. Easy to maneuver, takes no time at all to walk around the vehicle blasting out all the water in those crevices that would later haunt me. Sidekick, DS, GW and dry. :2thumbs:

Adam's Foaming Sprayer - HATE IT! I used it with the APC and found it uses too much product, doesn't really cover or dwell any longer then the conventional sprayer. :(

Kwazar Mercury Pro Spray Bottle - LOVE IT! I picked one up at Detailer's Domain when Adam visited earlier this month (along with some other items). I fill it with Adam's DS and use it after a wash or in conjunction with claying. Dispenses alot of product without much effort. I'm thinking of picking up one more to fill with APC.

Adam's Deep Clean Tire Scrub Brush - LOVE IT! I previously used just a typical household scrub brush to clean my tires and really would never have bought this except for a daily special. Well, thank goodness I did because it works so much better...when will I learn?

Adam's Trim and Lug Brush - LOVE IT! Again, a great tool that does a better job of cleaning while being easier to use than other methods I have tried. I prefer the old wood handle but that's only because I too am old. :thumbsup:

more to come...

Edited by teamcrossworks

23 answers to this question

The foaming spray head isn't a must have. I went 3 years without it and products still worked just as good. It does use much more product but you can also water down APC almost 50/50 and still have amazing results. APC is also fairly cheap compared to other Gallons, its the only thing I keep 2 gallons of at all times because I use it for so much stuff and its cheap.

If you watch videos of other competitor foam nozzles... They all spray the same way. It's just how it is.

Kwazar Mercury Pro Spray Bottle - LOVE IT! I picked one up at Detailer's Domain when Adam visited earlier this month (along with some other items). I fill it with Adam's DS and use it after a wash or in conjunction with claying. Dispenses alot of product without much effort. I'm thinking of picking up one more to fill with APC.

I've transferred all of my commonly used sprays to Kwazar bottles. The double action trigger makes them especially nice for dispensing clay lube, and the nozzle can be adjusted from a ultra-fine mist to a straight stream.

DSC_5255.jpg

Wow Len! You even relabled them too. Very impressive. This was my one concern when I've been trying to decide the switch over to these bottles. I currently have one and love it.

Can you have the warehouse send the labels over to apply to these or are you just really special?

Wow Len! You even relabled them too. Very impressive. This was my one concern when I've been trying to decide the switch over to these bottles. I currently have one and love it.

Can you have the warehouse send the labels over to apply to these or are you just really special?

If you ask nicely I'm sure you could get a couple labels thrown in with your next order. You can also peel the labels off existing bottles and reuse them, which is what I did with the 4 oz Glass Cleaner.

Venus Pro Are my fav, I have one with GWC and another with APC

This past weekend, I finally got to use some of the new items I purchased over the winter and this is how I rated them...

Generac 2700 PSI Pressure Washer - LOVE IT! I bought this primarily so I could use a foam cannon but it truly makes the whole wash process easier. Easy to start and works great. IMHO worth the extra effort to set it up.

MTM Foam Cannon - LOVE IT! Simple, well constructed and works as seen in the many YouTube videos. Lots of fun.

Adam's Premium Car Wash - LOVE IT! I always loved this shampoo but was curious if it would work as well as some others advertised specifically for the foam cannons. I couldn't be happier; 2 oz mixed with warm water and the suds are unbelievable, dwell time long and Adam's shine unbeatable. :2thumbs:

Adam's Blaster Sidekick - LOVE IT! What a great addition to my drying process. Easy to maneuver, takes no time at all to walk around the vehicle blasting out all the water in those crevices that would later haunt me. Sidekick, DS, GW and dry. :2thumbs:

Adam's Foaming Sprayer - HATE IT! I used it with the APC and found it uses too much product, doesn't really cover or dwell any longer then the conventional sprayer. :(

I've transferred all of my commonly used sprays to Kwazar bottles. The double action trigger makes them especially nice for dispensing clay lube, and the nozzle can be adjusted from a ultra-fine mist to a straight stream.

DSC_5255.jpg

I just noticed that you even tried to color code the bottle to the liquid! Now that's the detailer OCD I love to see :2thumbs:

I just noticed that you even tried to color code the bottle to the liquid! Now that's the detailer OCD I love to see :2thumbs:

Yeah, that wasn't a coincidence. :lolsmack: If only I'd been able to get a green 500mL bottle for the Glass Cleaner instead of the red. And though the Green Wheel Cleaner is clear, it has green in the name so I figured it would get a green bottle.

Edited by LDM

I have 2 of the Kwazar bottles and I'm not a huge fan of their spray pattern. They have their place, but they stink at using them to just hit a little bird poo on the hood or something. Again, they have their place.

They rock when doing a lot and wanting to use less energy, but they don't have the best spray atomization IMO.

I've been thinking about buying some small pump sprayers similar to the weed sprayers, but MUCH smaller. That way you can really soak an area.

Edited by Chewy

We have a battery operated sprayer here for testing right now, problem is I believe some of the internals are Hecho en China. :(

If it's similar in construction to the Scrubbing Bubbles auto-heads...you are correct. Hecho en Chine, not Chino. Those are license plates.

I have 2 of the Kwazar bottles and I'm not a huge fan of their spray pattern. They have their place, but they stink at using them to just hit a little bird poo on the hood or something. Again, they have their place.

I agree...I'm not sold on their use for every product, I don't see the need, but for Detail Spray and APC the less effort / more product combo works very well.