Customer Service 866.965.0400

Simply Amazing Adam

MrHot88

Question

Ok, so about a year ago I bought the PC and pads here, but not the products, just used what I had.

PC and pads was great, products,well let's just say the car looked OK.

I'm the only one who ever washed the car since buying my new Toyota Rave4, black, oh yeah. :pc:

Well for the past few months I've been so busy and couldn't get to the car, so my wife brought it to a local detail shop, I asked her not to do it but she did it anyway, go figure.

Two weeks ago I finally washed it myself, and OMG, paint was all jacked up, swirls everywhere. , horrible.

What to do?

Well I've been lurking here for sometime so I knew how good Adams products were, well, I read it was anyway:)

I ordered a bottle of Swirl and Haze Remover, a bottle of the Fine Machine Polish

So this past Saturday I took the car out , washed it, clayed it well.

Now time for the test and the fun part.

I used the SHR using my orange pad,worked a 2x2 area,taking my time, not rushing, some areas I had to make a 3rd pass,wow,no more swirls,gone, paint looked brand new, I was shocked , I've detailed cars for many years and must say this is the best product I've ever used.

I removed the product to inspect my work, perfect.

Then time for the FMP and my white pad, again, taking my time, several passes ,wiped it off, I looked at the paint for a half hour in disbelief.

This was the best job I've ever done on a car and that's saying a lot, I did it so many using my old rotary buffer, but the PC did great, shocking, Wow factor , wife was like wow too:)

Put a thin coat of wax to make it pop.

Bottom line , if you haven't tried Adams products please do yourself a favor and only buy with him, nothing better out there, I know, tried them all.

Getting ready to order a focus pads and wax sealant.

Thank you Adam for putting out the best of the best.

I have some pictures, when I have time I'll post them, must see.

Maybe this weekend I'll do my work truck, paint all jacked up but no scratches , just faded looking and loaded with swirls but I know it will work just as good, might take me 6 hours just to clay it. Lol

Total time on the Rave was 12 hours.

I dare anyone to wash it in the future.

Kevin

9 answers to this question

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Was thinking about ordering some Brilliant Glaze,my car came out so well, not sure if it's possible to get a better shine than I have now.

Would BG make a big difference?

There's so many things I'm getting ready to order, I'm hooked now. Lol

Kevin