Customer Service 866.965.0400

patriot #66

SaleenJOE

Question

My patriot showed up friday amd couldn't wait to use it. First impression when I opened the box was the quality. You can tell a lot of time and thought whent into the container and the presentation of the box. Even my wife said she understood why I wanted it and why it costs what it costs lol. Thanks again to the adams crew for taking time to sign amd number the box. I have been a customer for quite a few years and you guys always impress me with your constant drive to support your customers. So first application was on my screaming yellow svt focus but didn't snap a pic (I know shame on me) next was the wifes ss. I went ahead and did the full treatment to make sure the surface was perfect (clay, revive, buttery, brilliance) things I loved right away about the patriot wax was the smell, makes applying enjoyable second was how easy it is to apply and remove. The results are amazing. I keep my cars spotless and they always have a coat of americana and always a great shine but patriot made the shine much deeper and wetter. I plan to apply another coat to my focus and take pics its amazing the depth it gives the color. I did hose it off the other day and the beading was amazing. Adams crew has hit another home run in my book way to go guys

20130419_142928_zps00bdf72c.jpg

After coat of patriot

20130419_193542_zps43633e67.jpg

20130419_193739_zps45a44fc8.jpg

20130419_191928_zps00353596.jpg

Really made the silver pop

20130419_194701_zpscdcaaa5f.jpg

11 answers to this question

Looks awesome Joe. I'm glad you decided to pick this up. It really is amazing stuff. Super High quality wax and well worth the money. That yellow looks incredible.

Thanks andrew. I don't regret buying it at all def one of the best waxes I have ever used. I am tempted to buy another just to have lol

I feel you on that, dont put ideas in my head.