Customer Service 866.965.0400

Free Adam's Products

MrHot88

Question

Well, not exactly:)

Here where I live no one has heard of Adam's until now, I worked on my car this past weekend, I have pics on another thread. (Machine Polishing. Results are in)

I'm an Enginner and work with many people , about 140 total, well one guy saw my car and asked, wth you do to your car, looks amazing he said.

He asked if I would hire myself out and do his, I said better yet, buy me all the the polishes , pads, etc and I'll do it for you.

So tomorrow he'll order it, then next weekend I'll do his 2006 Honda Civic with 240k miles on it, white, never waxed, not often it has even been washed so this car will make for some great before and after pics.

Others want to be present to see me in action, I said come on, come check out Adam's products, now some want me to work on their car as well.

I will do the following ,

Wash

Clay

SSR

SHR

FMP

MSS

BG

Wax. Not Adam's:(

I'll have all of the pads including the 4" Focus pads.

I'll be using my rotary and PC for this project.

Pics to come soon

Kevin

I already have some of his products, now I'll just have more:)

4 answers to this question

Excellent Kevin!

I have loaned out my products to another forum member who wanted to do his mothers car while he was back in town. On his most recent trip down he bought all new polishes and left them with me when he was done. (Thanks Peter!)