Customer Service 866.965.0400

Scored a Flex tonight

crowvet

Question

Flex came up on craigslist last night for $250.... as new condition. Got it for $200 :banana::banana::banana::pc: I do have a question?? I have tons of PC pads. Will they work on the Flex? They seem about 1/4 bigger than the backing plate. The plate measures 5 and 1/2 on the Flex and closer to 6 inches on the PC

11 answers to this question

They both fit. I believe it is covered in one of the videos.

I thought so, but I never have much luck with the search function on here and could not find it. Besides it is easier to share my joy and ask you guyals.

For me, I never understood why people buy their tools, then sell them. Once they are in my hands they are here to stay.

lots of Flex machines are being sold for Rupes machines... or someone no longer enjoys detailing and could just use the money.

Sweet deal!

I do have a question?? I have tons of PC pads. Will they work on the Flex? They seem about 1/4 bigger than the backing plate. The plate measures 5 and 1/2 on the Flex and closer to 6 inches on the PC

The 'wavy' Gen 4 pads will work fine, as will the 'flat' Gen 1 (?) pads. The 'waffle' Gen 2 & Gen 3 pads will not work well on the Flex. The forced rotation of the Flex can make the machine 'walk' sometimes, and the 'waffle' design make that worse. The Gen 4 pads can still 'walk' a little when you hit a raised area in the body panels.

Used this thing tonight to try it out............. :glasses: OMG I achieved a finish just using SSR in 20 minutes Than all the years combined with the PC. I can only imagine what my cars are going to look like after I go through all the steps. This thing is so fast.... Man I haven't been this pumped up in years LOL:lol:

Used this thing tonight to try it out............. :glasses: OMG I achieved a finish just using SSR in 20 minutes Than all the years combined with the PC. I can only imagine what my cars are going to look like after I go through all the steps. This thing is so fast.... Man I haven't been this pumped up in years LOL:lol:

See what you have been missing....:pc:

I had a similar reaction when I used mine for the first time.