Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another PATRIOTic Charger

omegaman1978

Question

'Merica!

Patriot #27 is checking in. :patriot:

Inspired by the Charger in this post I decided to spend the day and give mine the treatment as well.

Background: Car was polished Nov '12 using Flex and 3 step process. :pc: It was sealed with MSS and coated with Americana. I had just re-applied the Americana about a week before Patriot was released. :glasses:

That doesn't matter because I really wanted to use the GOOD good stuff. So this AM I woke up bright and early, stripped washed, and proceeded with the recipe for face melting. :banana:

Gave it a layer of Quick Sealant followed by the Brilliant Glaze and then on to the Patriot! :patriot:

What they say is true! "It is a pleasant experience" certainly is a good way to describe it. The wax went on smooth and creamy and wiped right off without any difficulty. As somebody else mentioned, a little goes a long way. I reloaded the applicator only twice after the first time. And you can really smell it when you get down close to your paint when buffing it off...very nice indeed. The shine and reflection are incredible. Like a lot of people, I was skeptical of it being any superior to Americana, but it really is noticeably better. While the price was high, I feel it is a worthy investment. Even my wife, who normally doesn't care :mad:, noticed the difference. :bow:

Anyway, here she is in the sun: :glasses:

omegaman1978-albums794-4629.jpg

omegaman1978-albums794-4630.jpg

omegaman1978-albums794-4628.jpg

omegaman1978-albums794-4631.jpg

omegaman1978-albums794-4632.jpg

9 answers to this question

Finally found someone with a NICE 3.5 charger like me! Got to take the side molding off it will make the world of difference, I did it on mine and it changed the look for the better!