Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass sealant - what could it possibly do?

Justin@SwanCreek

Question

As I was at spring Carlisle working with Adams, I had a customer ask for a demo of the glass sealant. So I gladly walked him through the steps and did a 50/50 of my jeeps front windshield.

While on my trek home of over 150 miles, I past through several bug storms that completely covered my windshield in guts. So I did as anyone else would, blast them off with the windshield washer fluid. And to my surprise, the drivers side appeared crystal clear... but the passengers side had become a smeared mess of guts.

That's when it hit me, I completely forgot to finish off the rest of my front windshield with glass sealant. So I figured I would share my misfortune with you guys, and let you see for yourselves how well glass sealant works!

Side with glass sealant:

4yjyqysy.jpg

Side without glass sealant:

ape3e2e8.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed!

14 answers to this question

That glass sealant is absolutely amazing. Drove home once up the PA turnpike about 60 miles in pouring rain. Only used the wipers twice, and one of those times was to prove to my father in law that the wipers still worked. (It's also great in the house.)

That glass sealant is absolutely amazing. Drove home once up the PA turnpike about 60 miles in pouring rain. Only used the wipers twice, and one of those times was to prove to my father in law that the wipers still worked. (It's also great in the house.)

That answered my next question... :thumbsup: