How do you browse the forums?

Team Adam's

How do you browse AF?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. How do you browse AF?

• Click New Posts Most of the Time
    • Browse Specific Sections Most of the Time
    • Other (explain)

Are you a click "NEW POSTS" every time type of person to see whats happening or are you the type to browse very specific sections all the time?

I'm sure we all do a little of both, but I'm trying to get a feel for what is more common for you. What do you do MOST of the time?

New Posts for me as well since I keep up with the site often throughout the day.

Same. I click on new posts. For some reason, the search doesn't always work and/or confusing to use. I also click on my profile and check my threads to see if any new posts were posted.

Would be nice to see notifications to post you start, like facebook, for quick and easy access.

Same. I click on new posts. For some reason, the search doesn't always work and/or confusing to use. I also click on my profile and check my threads to see if any new posts were posted.

Would be nice to see notifications to post you start, like facebook, for quick and easy access.

That's because people fail to use TAGS. If they used TAGS and you did a TAG search, it'd go right to the thread.

Dylan, in the new forum, I used the "view new content" link in the upper right. Seemed to work great! :thumbsup:

Chris

Guess I'm the oddball, that's normal for me though, I go to the specific sections to see what's new. I tend to look while at work and try to take up as much time as possible. I'm 1st line maintenance for photolithography equipment, so if nothing is broke and my projects are done I have nothing to do.

I haven't posted on this forum for some regular time, with that being said when I was posting regularly I would use the New Posts section. Now that I haven't read up on a lot of threads I go through different sections 1 by 1.

if the software has a way to do it, you might promote different subject matter at certain times. On the day when SVRT is on sale, have it pull some SVRT posts to help stir interest.

Dylan, Adams Forum is so great and every section is full of great people and helpful ideas, there is no need to pick your best for forum topic because they are all so great!

I mostly use Tapatalk. Probably 90% of the time, I browse the forums on my phone. So, I usually see all the "new posts" first. However, if there is a topic that I really like or enjoy, I subscribe to it in order too access it quicker.

LMAO! I'm the minority. I look in specific sections when on the desktop. When viewing on the phone or iPad, I just look at the unread tab and go thru there. I'll hit up the participated tab as well to check on things I posted too.

Besides, who wants to read Mayben's posts in the welcome thread for 10 pages when they all are :worth:

:lolsmack: