Customer Service 866.965.0400

Review: Interior Detailing Swabs

Tim

Question

Well, it seems that TID is getting all the press, so...

I used one of these (with TID) and am impressed. They are much more than a q-tip! Being much longer than a q-tip, it makes it really easy to get into places that even a q-tip can't. For my vents, some slats were perfect for using the foam tip horizontally while others were perfect for vertical!

It allowed me to get into the crevasses in the steering column, around the radio, and around the door handle, just everywhere.

It was easy to clean with some APC. I easily see them lasting a bunch of uses.:2thumbs:

6 answers to this question

Well, it seems that TID is getting all the press, so...

I used one of these (with TID) and am impressed. They are much more than a q-tip! Being much longer than a q-tip, it makes it really easy to get into places that even a q-tip can't. For my vents, some slats were perfect for using the foam tip horizontally while others were perfect for vertical!

It allowed me to get into the crevasses in the steering column, around the radio, and around the door handle, just everywhere.

It was easy to clean with some APC. I easily see them lasting a bunch of uses.:2thumbs:

Tim, I agree they are nice!!:thumbsup:

With the good reviews so far, I'm glad I ordered some...just haven't had a chance to use them yet. It's keeping me busy keeping the exterior clean, since the pollen is in high gear in my area. Detailed the car yesterday and now the hood, roof, and trunk look have a yellow tint..actually look more yellow then the candy red of the car!:explode: