Customer Service 866.965.0400

Steam !

spooner1959

Seems to me like you loosen the dirt with the steam, then you drag the dirt across the surface with a microfiber. Don't know if I buy the concept of "scratch free" with that system. Plus I don't think I can get flat rate shipping on that huge piece of equipment. And I'm pretty sure I don't use 30 gallons of water to wash my car and another 30 to wash my engine. But that is a cool looking idea if you buy into it. Definitely doesn't look as fun as a foam cannon loaded with Adams shampoo!

Lol, this "technology" is hilarious to me. There's absolutely NO WAY how he's doing it doesn't swirl the hell out of that car. Of course it's not "scratching" the car. You can wash your car with a sponge and water and it won't scratch the paint through the color. It will sure as hell swirl it up though.

He's taking a small amount of water with a very poor quality small nap MF cloth and dry swiping it over the paint. TERRIBLE.

Plus how much did that machine cost? Let alone how HUGE it is.

Before you bash this machine it works quite well you can a just how much water comes out so its the same as a rinseless car wash. I have used this machine before it really works great but its no cheap price starts at about 4-5k. Steam is not bad on paint hot do you think your paint get during summer time.

Before you bash this machine it works quite well you can a just how much water comes out so its the same as a rinseless car wash. I have used this machine before it really works great but its no cheap price starts at about 4-5k. Steam is not bad on paint hot do you think your paint get during summer time.

Used like in the video it swirls paint like mad. Used properly as a waterless wash with some other lubrication in addition and proper technique like you say, its good.

So its a $5,000 4x4x4ft machine that takes diesel to run to replace a spray bottle.

Plus hot water is a very good solvent. 212DEG steam/water at 100 psi would take carnuba right off I would think. Sealants could be ok tho.