Customer Service 866.965.0400

New wheel Cleaner

Mick

Question

Good product to use. But, on instruction #5, should not looks be loose. Sorry to nit pic.

Not a problem, we all know Adam smells bad !!!!

Oooops, is that a typo :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well he did say he didn't shower before the Winter Wash video :jester::jester::jester::jester:

Good product to use. But, on instruction #5, should not looks be loose. Sorry to nit pic.

Awesome, thanks, and I hope that was fixed before the labels were printed!!:thumbsup:

I never was the sharpest tool in the shed.:willy:

LOL!

You see the problem with the term "soon" or "real soon" is that its a relative term. It could mean different things to different people, so thats why I was asking for something more specific.

Really really soon :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

j/k

No idea but I know the labels are printed so it should be available in the next couple of weeks but that is just a guess on my part.

Jason is probably still out trying to take all the silly tread off those new tires of his :burnout::burnout::burnout:

I'm sure that was just a fan of Adam's who recognized him and wanted an autograph :lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah right lol.

The Highway Patrol told me that they know I have a M5 and they are going to be watching me LOL.

They told me this after not having anything on me except for someone's word that I was driving fast.

I picked up a bottle of the Green Wheel Cleaner at the Vancouver, Wa. Detail Demo. I thought Adam said it was to be used instead of the all purpose cleaner. The instructions say to use the All Purpose cleaner first then the Green Wheel Cleaner. Kind of defeats the purpose to put the more toxic all purpose cleaner down the drain then follow it up with a more eco-friendly one. I tried cleaning my wheels both ways. The Green Wheel Cleaner alone cleaned as well as using the All Purpose then the Green. It is a keeper

I like how the Green foams, no smell, and cleans great.

I picked up a bottle of the Green Wheel Cleaner at the Vancouver, Wa. Detail Demo. I thought Adam said it was to be used instead of the all purpose cleaner. The instructions say to use the All Purpose cleaner first then the Green Wheel Cleaner. Kind of defeats the purpose to put the more toxic all purpose cleaner down the drain then follow it up with a more eco-friendly one. I tried cleaning my wheels both ways. The Green Wheel Cleaner alone cleaned as well as using the All Purpose then the Green. It is a keeper

I like how the Green foams, no smell, and cleans great.

Thanks Michael, and good to have you at the Clinic today! The instructions are a little, or a lot off, as this is a brand new product, which changed as it developed.

Lesson Learned: Don't make labels until the final revision on the product is complete. :loser:

The Green Wheel Cleaner is (in my opinion) most effective when used at full strength, by itself, and on wheels and tires, engines and wheel wells.

Looking forward to additional comments, and thanks very much again Michael, and I apologize to be misleading with the instructions.

-Adam:thumbsup: