Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams at Corvette Convention@ NCM end of June?

Just wondering....

I was unable to make the Corvette Bash ..... But is there a way to get an Adams tent set up at the Corvette convention at the Museum in Bowling Green, KY.... there do not seem to be any other demo events anywhere near Nashville, or North carolina as another poster mentioned....

Just sayin....

Guest Sarah@Adams
Just wondering....

I was unable to make the Corvette Bash ..... But is there a way to get an Adams tent set up at the Corvette convention at the Museum in Bowling Green, KY.... there do not seem to be any other demo events anywhere near Nashville, or North carolina as another poster mentioned....

Just sayin....

We would love to be there but we are at an event every weekend in July and that weekend we are at a big event here in Colorado. Here's the link to our upcoming events: 2013 Adam's Events Calendar

Maybe next year!

any local... big customers.??... or do you have like distributors??... that could come and teach the trix... just spent $500 on your products and got great results.... imagine the results I could get if I actually got to see someone do it for real... :bow::bow:

North Carolina:

Rich Kashinsky

East Coast Distributor

West Jefferson NC 28694

Phone: (336) 408-4433

richardk@skybest.com

Rich is always at the big shows with Adam and at Carlisle for Corvettes. Great guy.

As for Tennessee............they're not even listed on the map for dealers!! Neither is Kentucky. Sorry.

Guest Sarah@Adams
HMMM.... maybe I should become an ADAMS rep. for TN/ KY?????

Please contact Ashley Wilson, she can answer all of your questions. You can reach her on her direct line at 310-355-8299! :D