Customer Service 866.965.0400

ZR1 i detailed!

Brandon

just if i had a 100 grand..lol looks great:drool::drool::drool:

You'd still need more. :lolsmack: Sticker is $117,000. plus dealer mark up of close to $50,000.

That's gorgeous Brad. Is it yours?

You'd still need more. :lolsmack: Sticker is $117,000. plus dealer mark up of close to $50,000.

That's gorgeous Brad. Is it yours?

yeah thats what YOU would pay!!you should see them sales men/women when you lay 80,000 grand down in cash!!hey take it or leave it!!:lolsmack:works for me:thumbsup:

yeah thats what YOU would pay!!you should see them sales men/women when you lay 80,000 grand down in cash!!hey take it or leave it!!:lolsmack:works for me:thumbsup:

It won't on one of these, ask Zippy what he is paying :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

not when your best friends with the dealership:2thumbs::2thumbs::lolsmack: yeah it still would be out the but....:lolsmack:hey bill how much was yours?

Isn't going to happen. The dealership pays more than that. But it doesn't hurt to wish. And I have a family member AND a friend who both own dealerships and they both aren't cutting any deals. Neither one will sell a ZR1 for sticker, let alone under sticker or dealer price. Like I said though,it doesn't hurt to wish. :thumbsup:

not when your best friends with the dealership:2thumbs::2thumbs::lolsmack: yeah it still would be out the but....:lolsmack:hey bill how much was yours?

Mine was less than they wanted for it and more than I wanted to pay, we agreed to disagree and I bought it anyways :lol::lol::lol:

But I did get under GM Supplier pricing :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow, seriously?? That's crazy! Still, impossible to get that much car for less than $200K elsewhere!

Wow, seriously?? That's crazy! Still, impossible to get that much car for less than $200K elsewhere!

These are awesome cars and you're right about the 200 grand Adam, but like most cars these will depreciate over time and will go down in cost as newer, better ones replace these. The only exception I could see if for some reason the government steps in and makes the auto makers STOP producing these type of cars altogether. In that case these will skyrocket in value but then would they become to 'valuable' to drive?

Case in point there is a 91 ZR1 for sale on Corvette Forum, low miles, nice 2 owner car for $20,000. If I remember he showed a picture of the window sticker of $64,000. It's really no less of a car then what it was back in 91. If I was not paying on my 01 ZO6 this car would be in my garage!

Back to the original post, I LOVE that color and you've done a great job of detailing it. Thanks for posting. BTW did you get to drive it anywhere? :burnout:

Later,

yeah bill im sure they did....bill goes to a chevy dealership or i meen "stealership"lol j/p ask sales guy how much is the blue one?60,000!they walk over to the car price tag is written on the window....53,000..sales person wipes off price while bill isnt looking and rewrites it real quick....to the 62,000:lolsmack::lolsmack: oh and sorry for jacking your thread and nice zr1:2thumbs: im going to havet to wait a WHILE before i get something like that....

• 3 weeks later...
These are awesome cars and you're right about the 200 grand Adam, but like most cars these will depreciate over time and will go down in cost as newer, better ones replace these. The only exception I could see if for some reason the government steps in and makes the auto makers STOP producing these type of cars altogether. In that case these will skyrocket in value but then would they become to 'valuable' to drive?

Case in point there is a 91 ZR1 for sale on Corvette Forum, low miles, nice 2 owner car for $20,000. If I remember he showed a picture of the window sticker of $64,000. It's really no less of a car then what it was back in 91. If I was not paying on my 01 ZO6 this car would be in my garage!

Back to the original post, I LOVE that color and you've done a great job of detailing it. Thanks for posting. BTW did you get to drive it anywhere? :burnout:

Later,

There's a '91 ZR-1 for sale on this forum too. They might be one and the same. Sticker was $65,583 on the '91's.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=760

Deal of a lifetime was on Barrett-Jackson in January. A 2009 ZR1 and a 1990 ZR-1 both for $101,500. They sold Saturday. The new ZR1 is an animal to say the least.

Nice job on the car, did you get to drive it?