Customer Service 866.965.0400

Order Conf. Tracking and Paypal aka "Did my order ship?"

Paypal Express is awesome, we don't dispute that, but it does have its limitations. You are trading speedy checkout for the ability to track your order easily. When you checkout using the paypal express option it treats the transaction as a 'guest' or 'anonymous' transaction. 

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU?

Orders paid for using the Paypal express checkout option will not receive a receipt copy from AdamsPolishes.com or tracking information when the item ships. Your only 'record' is going to be what paypal provides. This doesn't mean we didn't get your order, it just means you won't get the full receipt email. 

WHAT IF I WANT TRACKING? 

If you've completed an order using Paypal express and want tracking be sure to write down your order number at the time you complete it. Shoot us an email to ORDERS@ADAMSPOLISHES.COM and be sure to include that order number in your request for tracking. We will be happy to provide you with tracking. 

IS THERE A WAY TO HAVE TRACKING AUTOMATICALLY SENT? 

YES! You must be logged into your account on www.adamspolishes.com before completing your order and must use a credit card or regular paypal checkout. The convenience and speed of paypal express checkout is great, but it does leave you without a complete order detail so make sure to choose a checkout method that suits your need for info.

If you have any questions about an order status please shoot an email to ORDERS@ADAMSPOLISHES.COM

Edited by Dylan@Adams

I use PayPal all the time and I always get a tracking number shipped to me. I don't think I'm logged into Adam's when I check out ether... unless somewhere in there it asks you to login. I dont know I think I just confused myself. 

:blink:  :wacko:  :unsure:  :huh:

BT Dubbs... I like the new smileys.

Edited by Kingsford

I use PayPal all the time and I always get a tracking number shipped to me. I don't think I'm logged into Adam's when I check out ether... unless somewhere in there it asks you to login. I dont know I think I just confused myself. 

I'd bet you're logged in. Mine never logs out, so no worries. Look on your account page, top. See if it says "Log Out".

The weird thing with me is that I was getting an email with my tracking info up until an order placed May 4th...since then I haven't gotten anything and as far as I know I didn't change anything in my checkout procedure. No email in my spam box etc....

Not a huge deal since I can just log into the main site and see my tracking info there...

Edited by Shermanator

Regular paypal when you are logged in works fine, its the times people use 'anonymous checkout' otherwise known as paypal express that causes issues. 

We did some 'house cleaning' on Sunday afternoon. 

The store maintenance program merged duplicate accounts (apparently a lot of you like to checkout without logging in) and booted out some accounts that didn't have complete contact information. 

If for any reason you are unable to log in to place your next order shoot us an email (orders@adamspolishes.com) and we'll get you squared away. 

Since we were answering dozens of emails a day about "wheres my tracking number" for orders that had already shipped we figured we'd force a few of you to have to finalize registration for the site and keep 1 account with proper log in credentials.