Customer Service 866.965.0400

tapatalk not working with adamsforums??

hemi1300

iphone 4s, unable to use the forum for about the last 2 weeks through tapatalk.  Tried deleting the app then re-installing and still same issue.  Anyone else experiencing problems with their iPhone?  Keeps popping up "cannot connect to forum"

I can't connect to the forum after the change over to the New AF. I get this message. "The forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk HD or the installed Tapatalk HD plugin is not working. Please contact your forum administrator." Help!!!!! Please.

I use the normal forum on my Bionic with no issue, why do you need tapatalk?

The new mobile site is awesome, I think its 10x better than tapatalk ever will be!

I like the new site from a computer or when it's in full version on my ipad,etc. much better than the old setup and think it was a good move, however, I agree with the poster. I enjoy some of the features of tapatalk more such as the participated tabs, how it automatically when to the last post on a thread, how you could jump around pages easily, etc. I might just be using the mobile version wrong but definitely think tapatalk was a better interface.