Customer Service 866.965.0400

Metal Polish, WIN

Commissar

Question

Had polished two stock 18" GTO Wheels last fall, they sat over the winter and when I pulled them out they looked like hell.  I have two more wheels that I am just getting gonig on, and thought it would be a huge mistake to put that much time into the wheels if they won't stay looking good.  I grabbed an air hose, some APC, and metal polish 1 and went to town with the 4" drill attachment.  I just did the spokes to put my mind at ease that everything will be alright.

Not sure if the process is recommended, but here is what I did.  Blew off all the loose debris with an airhose, then sprayed the wheel down with APC and wiped down with an Adams Microfiber.  Then went at just the top of the spokes with metal polish 1, and wiped clean with the grey microfiber.

I was pleased with the results, and best part is took all of 5 minutes from start to finish.  Needless to say I will be finishing the other 2 wheels.  Can't wait to get these onto the car!  Glad I bought the large containers of metal polish 1 and 2 last year.  May need to purchase some more 4" metal polish pads in the near future.

Notice the difference between the top of the spokes and the rest of the wheel, amazing!

983877_10151376110112294_2011305214_n.jp

5 answers to this question