Customer Service 866.965.0400

PATRIOT WAX - at the half way mark

Team Adam's

Question

Just a heads up for those who are contemplating a Patriot purchase, we are just about at the half way mark of the 250 units. If you're on the fence I wanted to make sure we keep the count out there so no one misses out who planned on buying. 

So far the reviews have been absolutely glowing (much like the finish left behind by the wax :) )

Our friends over at the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund greatly appreciate the donations as well and we're so happy to see the project doing what we had hoped it would do, raise money for a good cause while giving serious shine freaks something special to own. Between the auction of #1/250 and the various raffles done at places like Grabiak and Thompson Racing the Project: Patriot has raised nearly $5,000! 

Thanks to all who have purchased, and thanks to anyone who is planning on picking one up!

Just a few recent threads, if you've used Patriot and want to share your thread, copy/paste the link here. 

Brilliant Glaze and Patriot Results - 1979 Corvette

A Patriotic Cyber Grey ZR1

Patriot Waxed Ram!!

Edited by Dylan@Adams

I just received my order do Patriot today and there wasn't a number on the box either. Then again it's that time of the year and I'm sure that they are swamped with orders.

I have to say, Patriot is the best wax that I've ever used on a car.. That's over the 23 years I've been detailing for with trying all kinds of stuff