Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Banner........

socaliguy

Question

Hello,

First sorry if in wrong section? But anyways does Adams sell a banner that I can put on my garage wall, I have nice empty spot all glossy white the whole garage is infact and one would look great hanging where I park my truck ;) Plus people can see when they drive by :D  not a whole lot of people in my town has never heard of adams and when they ask how I keep my truck so smooth and shiny I tell them I use adams then they have this look on their face LOL and BAM I get their business HAHAH!!!!!   So just wondering??

Kinda like a banner like this?

post-10638-0-63500500-1371942232_thumb.jpg

7 answers to this question

Get the detailing poster.  It's huge, made from laminated stock so it won't rot or tear, and it's perfect for a quick reference when you're detailing in the garage. That will fill up the empty spot nicely.

We've offered banners from time to time, problem is they're kind of expensive at a bigger size and we end up with a bunch sitting around after the few people who want them buy theirs. I've stated looking at more 'poster' type things for the garage. We can produce them/sell them at a much more reasonable price. 

Those are for our wholesale dealers only to purchase... retail orders with those included will not be processed. 

I asked this a while back as well. I would love one as well but I a\would think it wouldn't be very cost effective to produce. Maybe they can do a group purchase once a year and see the interest level first. I know I'd pay for one and pay even more if I could use my own car on the banner.