Customer Service 866.965.0400

2009 Toyota Tundra

LowNslo

This customer wanted a few scratches removed and a good all over single stage polish. His main concern were the wheels and the interior.

Products used:

Interior-

Vacuum Adams leather and interior cleaner

Adams Full interior Detailer

Adams Leather conditioner

2 Adams Edgeless utility towel

Adams interior brush

Exterior-

Adams bucket

Adams Deep wheel Cleaner

Adams fender brush

APC

Micro mitt for wheels

Second bucket for paint(only one bucket because I was doing a correction)

Dawn dish soap (strip the paint)

Adams VRT w/sponge

Adams Undercarriage Spray with dirty job towel

Adams Sidekick

Adams GWDT

Adams Clay bar w/Quick Detailer

Adams Quick Sealant

Adams Buttery Wax

Polishing-

Flex 3401

Orange Pad

Adams Paint Correcting Polish

Adams Quick Detailer

3m 3k grit sand papaer for scratches

I started with the interior getting it all vacuumed out and free of debris. I then used Leather and interior cleaner on all the seats, console, door steps and any other areas of high traffic and buildup of junk. After it was clean, I used the Interior detailer (awesome new tool from Adams). It left the dash a awesome matte finish and dried really well without streaks or greasy film. Then I dialed in the seats with the adams brush and leather conditioner.

I moved on to the outside where I began on the wheels. First apc on the tires with deep wheel cleaner on the rims. Gave the tires a good scrub (amazingly most people never clean the tires, just re apply shine). These were cleaned properly and the wheels were washed using a micro mitt (for wheels only). Fender wells received a good brushing with the fender brush and some APC. I jumped on the paint using a Jumbo wash mitt and dawn soap to strip the truck..... like there was anything there anyway lol. After a proper washing I moved to shop and began the process of Clay bar then drying using the Sidekick and a Great White drying towel.

After the vehicle was dry I grabbed the Flex and the Orange pad with some PCP and went to town. There were a few scratches that had to be corrected but didn't have time for pic on this one! She cleaned up nice and got a coat of Quick sealant and Buttery Wax to top it off. On to the pics! 039_zps311961a6.jpghttp://s25.photobucket.com/user/lownslo/media/Detailing/Tundra/041_zpsa64a9597.jpg.html042_zps4b8f446a.jpg043_zps9f45831f.jpg044_zps4aa92097.jpg046_zps8f9685f2.jpg047_zpsb2c977b9.jpg052_zpsda09a19c.jpg053_zpse3f735e1.jpg056_zps52c85d5c.jpg All buttoned up! 057_zps91989fb1.jpg059_zps0465b077.jpg061_zps4cfd753f.jpg063_zpse088eed4.jpg066_zps74f55470.jpg067_zps534ab568.jpg

Edited by LowNslo

Nice job!  Really makes me want to actually get going on my own tundra but man, we go camp pretty much every weekend in July, and I know all my hard work on polishing will get jacked once, haha.  Quick question, noticed you mentioned rags for the undercarriage spray.  Did you spray then wipe w/the rag?  Used it for the 1st time last week on my wifes vehicle, turned out nice but noticed it kinda drips so I had to leave paper towels overnight to ensure no staining.  

Cool.  How long did this take you?

This job was about 6 hours with two people. I have a guy who helps me with the general detailing and interior stuff. I had a few lined up so he was there and helping me.  Wasn't too bad.

Nice job!  Really makes me want to actually get going on my own tundra but man, we go camp pretty much every weekend in July, and I know all my hard work on polishing will get jacked once, haha.  Quick question, noticed you mentioned rags for the undercarriage spray.  Did you spray then wipe w/the rag?  Used it for the 1st time last week on my wifes vehicle, turned out nice but noticed it kinda drips so I had to leave paper towels overnight to ensure no staining.  

Yes a little trick I learned from Chase@ adams. I grab a old dirty job towel (one I don't mind throwing away), I spray the fenders and let sit for just a few and come back and knock it down to a flat surface. It saves from using so much of the spray and leaves the finish perfect!