Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Interior Dressing Pad

Team Adam's

Question

Adams-IntroBanner.gif

Interior Dressing Pad (2 pack)

379.jpg

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-379-adams-interior-dressing-pad-2-pack.aspx

Detailing your interior is now easier than ever! Our all new custom cut and colored Interior Dressing Pads help you apply either our Leather and Interior Conditioner or V.R.T. quickly and evenly. Tapered sides help reach tough areas below windshields and reaching into tight spaces.

Our all new pads are big enough to get even the largest surfaces dressed quickly and hold enough product thanks to their "soft foam cell" development to make a little go a long way.

Dimensions: 6" wide by 2" tall

20 answers to this question

I just tried these pads a couple hours ago. They are awesome! Less like a sponge and more like that memory foam stuff. They are super soft and plush and they hold the VRT just right. The shape allows you get in that tight spot between the dash and windshield. It also allows you to get around the window without actually touching the glass with product...no need to re-do the windows if they're already done!

Also, and this was my biggest concern going in, the pads leave just the right finish behind. Not too glossy and not too dull...I didnt have to go over the surfaces again with a towel to get some of gloss off...

I just tried these pads a couple hours ago. They are awesome! Less like a sponge and more like that memory foam stuff. They are super soft and plush and they hold the VRT just right. The shape allows you get in that tight spot between the dash and windshield. It also allows you to get around the window without actually touching the glass with product...no need to re-do the windows if they're already done!

Also, and this was my biggest concern going in, the pads leave just the right finish behind. Not too glossy and not too dull...I didnt have to go over the surfaces again with a towel to get some of gloss off...

You rock Esteban! Thanks for your review, the first yet! :bow::thumbsup: