Customer Service 866.965.0400

Patriot and the DD

LFairbanks

Question

So I spent a little time de-badging the DD, cleaning up and applying a coat of Patriot.  Turned out well.  Yeah, it isn't a flashy sports car, but it serves me well as a commuter.  And is easy to clean and keep clean.

Removed the badges on the back.  Left the "H" due to the fact there is an inset that it is in and I thought it would look odd with it gone.

IMG_0008_zps9dd4e83b.jpg

IMG_0007_zps316b0450.jpg

A hood shot.

IMG_0003_zps6be7608a.jpg

A roof shot.

IMG_0004_zpsa3b30341.jpg

IMG_0001_zps1e855708.jpg

IMG_0002_zps04119663.jpg

9 answers to this question

Nothing wrong with a shiny well maintained mini van. Looks great.

Mini van???  Now that is funny.  I only have one kid and his is 15.  Tim got it right.  When I picked this car up in September I was looking for good gas mileage.  Reliability.  And it had to go good in the snow.  This CR-V fit all those.  I average about 30 mpg going back and forth to work, and no it isn't freeway.  32 mpg when I went to the Grand Canyon.  It costs me more to put diesel in the truck and gas in the wife's car at the end of the week, and she drives far less than I.  I used to have a Tundra and with this car I save roughly 175 bucks a month in gas.  Nice thing about it to is tires and everything else is fairly cheap in comparison to what I was used to as well. People that know me well will tell you that I'am all about practicality.  

Edited by LFairbanks